I believe in collaborating with my clients to create the unique, heirloom quality item(s) they seek. This is a partial list of the types of services I have offered up to now, but there is always the possibility that I will add more options to the list, depending on demand. The current list includes:
- Custom Gun and knife engraving
- Firearms Engraving (Member of the Firearms Engravers Guild of America)
- Custom hand engraved sterling silver 1911 pistol grips
- Leather hunting accessories
- Hand engraved belt buckles and saddle hardware
- Spur straps with hand made buckles
- Repair and restoration of bits and spurs
- Custom leather and hand engraving for your steel horses
- We also sell Moore Maker pocket knives
I do not have a set price list because each product is unique. Prices are generally based on the medium of the work, length of the project, engraving coverage and size. I will gladly give you an estimate once we have discussed the work.
Gambler's Solace: Hand engraved NAA .22 Mag mini revolver with custom boot holster / matching hand engraved Spyderco knife
(Click on thumbnails for larger image)
I am honored that the University of Texas has selected one of my hand engraved belt buckles to be used as the cover art for their prestigious 2012 McCombs School of Business Hall of Fame Induction ceremony!